Sunday, March 21, 2010

Follow Me Foodie is MOVING!

In the next few days you will notice some changes because Follow Me Foodie is moving homes! The address is: www.followmefoodie.com, but it will have a makeover...yes I'm trying to impress you...not only will it look more delicious, but it will be much much easier to read!

Thank you for your patience.

PS: I will be away from April 1 - May 3 in Asia. I will still be updating the Follow Me Foodie website but not daily. So please continue visiting because I'll have upcoming international posts!

xoxo
Mijune
Follow Me Foodie

2 comments:

  1. I'm already loving the new site!! Great job!! We should try to meet up again before you leave for asia!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!!!! Still lots of work to do, but it's so much easier to navigate!

    Yes we should! Friday may work, but need to confirm closer to date! Play by ear?

    ReplyDelete