Other flavours: Small $3.28 Medium $4.48 Large $5.48
Toppings: One $0.98 Two $1.48 Three $1.88 Extra $0.38
Cuisine: Frozen Yogurt/Gelato/Desserts
Last visited: August 19, 09
#2110 - 8391 Alexandra Road, Richmond
Price Range: $10 or less
1: Poor 2: OK 3: Good 4: Very good 5: Excellent 6: Tres Excellent!!
- Frozen yogurt franchise originating from San Francisco
- Healthy frozen yogurt, with a tang
- Non-fat (0% fat) yogurt
- Gluten free
- Generally more tart than Qoola
- Yogurt cultures exceeds 8X's the National Yogurt Association requirement
- "Tutti" means "all together" in Italian and "Melon" resembles "freshness from fruits."
- Also serves crepes, gelato & smoothies
- Sampling available
- Amazing gelato!
On the table:
- Green Tea 3/6
- Toppings: Mochi, Digestive cookies
- I like the chewiness of the mochi with the crunch of digestive cookies. Go during downtime and you get big pieces of cookie, when you go during busy times you get the crumbs. For me green tea and mochi go hand in hand.
- Green Tea 2/6
- Blueberry 4/6
- Toppings: Mochi, Dragonfruit
- Looks pretty, but dragonfruit doesn't have much flavour so it was more for the texture I added it. Mochi and blueberry is really good though. I'll try it with coconut and mochi next time.
- Green Tea 2.5/6
- Toppings: Almonds, Mochi
- I like the crunchy and chewy combination of almonds and mochi. But the person loading the toppings for this one didn't do a good job.
- Crepe w/gelato 2/6 (The gelato itself is 5/6)
- This is impossible to eat! They make the crepes upon order and you choose up to 3 toppings to put in it. They fold the toppings into the crepe and roll it up and serve it in a paper cone. Then they put a scoop of gelato (your choice) on top of the crepe. The way it's served it pretty dumb. It means you have to eat the gelato first before you can even get to the crepe and toppings - which defeats the purpose I think. I want to eat them together! It should really be served on a plate. It's so hard to eat.
The crepe is soft and flimsy so how is it supposed to hold the gelato? It barely does! The gelato just melts and it gets really messy.
- The good: the gelato is really good. We had no sugar added coconut gelato and it was fantastic! You could never tell it was "no sugar added" - I actually didn't even know there was no sugar until the second time I went back and saw the label.
- The crepe is flavourless, but at least it's made upon order. It doesn't stay warm because the gelato makes it cold and crispy.