Last visited: October 14, 09
1116 Denman Street, Vancouver BC
Price Range: $10 or less
1: Poor 2: OK 3: Good 4: Very good 5: Excellent 6: Tres Excellent!!
- Healthy frozen yogurt, with a tang
- Non-fat (0% fat) yogurt
- $.89 per topping
- Gluten free
- Kosher-Dairy Certified
- Qoolala Original and Green Tea contains more than 300 million cultures per gram
- Chocolate contains approx. 100 million cultures per gram
- Frozen yogurt franchise
- Sampling available
- Smoothies, crepes & waffles available
- Biodegradable spoons
- One of the first big yogurt chains to open in Vancouver
They have all the standard toppings. Other toppings other places don't offer but Qoola offers are: yogurt chips and hemp seeds. They also offer flavoured mochi, which is new. They have coconut, strawberry and melon mochi...they're not good at all though. They're hard and dry, the regular mochi are way better.
On the table:
- Green Tea 4.5/6
- Toppings: Mochi
- I've said it before, but the combo of mochi and green tea just go hand in hand. The sweet and chewy mochi, with that tart and pungent Matcha powder...it's great!