Wednesday, August 19, 2009

My rating system

Just want to explain my rating system...again it's all to do with personal preference, so this is just my personal opinion according to my dining experience and taste buds.

1: Poor 2: OK 3: Good 4: Very good 5: Excellent 6: Tres Excellent!!

1: Poor = poor, either the dish was inedible or quite disappointing
2: OK = it was ok, not bad just "meh"...probably wouldn't order it again. I'll eat it b/c I'm hungry.
3: Good = it was good, nothing really wrong with it, but nothing too spectacular. Standard. I'd go again out of convenience.
4: Very good = I was impressed and would come here/order it again.
5: Excellent = I would make plans to order/come again and recommend it.
6: Tres Excellent!! = I still talk about it weeks/months/years after and I still dream about it. I may try and make it myself or relive the experience through my photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment