Sunday, August 23, 2009

Martha Stewart's Tiramisu Cupcakes



Item: Martha Stewart's Tiramisu Cupcakes
- review

1: Poor 2: OK 3: Good 4: Very good 5: Excellent 6: Tres Excellent!!

Find recipe here: Martha Stewart's Tiramisu Cupcakes

  • Martha Stewart's Tiramisu Cupcakes 6/6
    • My friend baked these for me, and I'm so glad she did! These cupcakes are amazing! So moist! It could be due to the fact that you brush coffee marsala syrup on the tops of these cupcakes...but whatever it is this recipe is tres excellent! What a great idea to use a marscapone frosting too. Nice and light and airy - not to sweet either....so you can eat a lot of them. I did. =)
    • It tastes as good as it sounds or even better.
    • Because it is a whipped marscapone frosting it will melt quite easily. You need to keep it in the fridge or I would serve them immediately - they're the best this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment