Restaurant: Elysian Coffee - Latte Review
- Open everyday 7am-7pm
- House blend
- Organic coffees
- Really simple menu (6-7 drinks?)
- Small selection sandwiches, pastries, snacks
- Complimentary glass of sparkling carbonated water
On the table:
- Latte 5.5/6
- This is a really pretty latte and it also tastes great!
- It's very smooth and not very bitter or strong. It was smooth as chocolate. It's actually quite light and leaves an immediate aromatic flavour rather than a sharp bite.
- The coffee doesn't linger in your mouth for hours which is excellent!
- My only complaint is that it wasn't served hot enough so I had to drink it fast before it got cold.
- Nice and frothy and creamy.
- My only complain is that it wasn't hot enough.