Sunday, January 17, 2010

Fresco Veggie Chips - Pumpkin Chips




Item: Fresco Veggie Chips - Pumpkin Chips
Cuisine: Snacks
Where to buy: T&T Supermarket
Area: Multiple locations
Price: $1.78

1: Poor 2: OK 3: Good 4: Very good 5: Excellent 6: Tres Excellent!!

This post is just for fun because I went grocery shopping and I saw these and I had never seen them before. My curiosity got the best in me and I also really like pumpkin.

On the table:
  • Pumpkin Chips 2/6
  • 100% natural
  • No trans fats
  • No hydrogenated oil
  • No preservatives
They're ok. They're very crunchy, but taste kind of artificial at the same time...which is weird because they're 100% natural. They're not very salty or very oily although they are fried and not baked. They don't have a pumpkin flavour and they're really light so you feel like you ate nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment