Friday, July 24, 2009

Welcome Foodies!

Welcome to Follow Me Foodie! I've created this website for one simple reason - I'm obsessed with food! I love eating, food, cooking, baking, grocery shopping, food network, taking pictures of food, menu planning, creating new recipes, altering old recipes, talking about food and anything food related.

For the last few years I have accumulated several hundred food pictures and now I'm ready to show them off. These photos are from all over the world and here is where I will share my collection.

Follow Me Foodie is a blog dedicated to all the foodies out there. (I know I'm not the only one). Every week will feature a culinary adventure, whether it's trying a new restaurant or a new recipe. I invite all you foodies to follow me on this tasty experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment